Personal tools
You are here: Home Proceedings Council Proceedings Archive 2006 26 August 2006 Evote Ratification

Evote Ratification

Evote ratification at Council meeting held 28 August 2006 (for the period 16 June to 21 August 2006)

1. 2006-07-02 – Board Fees and Honoraria

Moved NORTHOVER/HARRIS D

"THAT InternetNZ authorises the NZRS Board to pay a total of $80,400 in directors' fees, to be apportioned among the directors as the Board sees fit.

THAT honoraria to NZOC committee members be paid as follows: $9,000 pa for the Chair, $5,625 pa for the Deputy Chair; $4,500 pa for all other committee members except for the InternetNZ President serving ex officio.

THAT honoraria to the President and Officers of InternetNZ be paid as follows: President of InternetNZ $24,000 pa, Officers of InternetNZ $12,000 pa;

THAT an honorarium be paid to the non officer member of the Executive Committee at $7,200 pa."

I declare the motion carried, on the basis of a simple majority of 7 voting for the motion.

Voting:

For:

D Harris

M Harris

P Macaulay

J Mazenier

J Northover

R Prescott

M Wallmannsberger

Against:

Abstain:

D Farrar

S Riley

C Streatfield

S Weekes

2. 2006-07-13b – Honorarium of Non-Officer Executive Committee Member

NORTHOVER/MACAULAY

THAT in recognition of the outstanding contribution from Simon Riley a one

off amount of $4,800 be paid to him additional to his honorarium as non

Officer member of Exec Committee.

-----

I have recorded the following votes before the closing date:

FOR:
Jackson

Harris D

Harris M

Northover

Streatfield

Wallmannsberger

AGAINST:
None

ABSTENTIONS:
None

The motion has lapsed for want of a quorum. Therefore, I declare the motion LOST.

3. 2006-07-17 – Adjustment of Presidential Honoraria

NORTHOVER/HARRIS D

THAT the member honorarium of $4,500 be paid to the President of InternetNZ serving ex officio on NZOC in addition to the Officer honorarium payable to the President, noting that this resolution is contrary to and supersedes e-vote 060705 carried on 6-Jul-06 with respect to NZOC honoraria and the President.

------

FOR:

Farrar

Harris D

Harris M

Northover

Streatfield

Wallmannsberger

Weekes

AGAINST:

None

ABSTENTIONS:

Jackson

-----

More than half of Councillors eligible to vote have voted FOR the motion. Therefore, I declare the motion CARRIED.

4. 2006-07-25 – Honorarium of Non-Officer Executive Committee Member

NORTHOVER/MACAULAY

THAT in recognition of the outstanding contribution from Simon Riley a one off amount of $4,800 be paid to him additional to his honorarium as non Officer member of Exec Committee.

------

FOR:

Farrar

Harris D

Harris M

Jackson

Northover

Prescott

Streatfield

Wallmannsberger

Weekes

AGAINST:

None

ABSTENTIONS:

None

More than half of Councillors eligible to vote have voted FOR the motion. Therefore, I declare the motion CARRIED.

Document Actions